Hi, this is magicSquare, a little time-consuming game.
How it works ?
The goal of the game is to get to that
in the least movements you can… There is a solution in less than 9 hits for every board…
A typical game last 3 boards but you can change that
You use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 during the game to invert some parts of the board.
There are few extras keys:
- ‘q’ to exit.
- ‘l’ to load a specific board : type the num (0..511) then space to validate
- ‘h’ to a solution if you already found for this board
Finally you can clic on the board to play
- clic on ‘Quit’ to quit
- clic on ‘Solid’/'Wireframe’ to change to way it display th board
- clic on the precision number to change it : right clic to increase, left clic to decrease
- clic on the number of board to change it : right clic to increase, left clic to decrease
use –help to get them all :
$ magicSquare –help
-v –version :
-h –help :
what you are reading
-w –width= :
width of the window (default : 300)
-n –games= :
number of games you want to play (default : 3)
-p –precision= :
precision of the figures (default : 20)